Education that focuses on integrating the science throughout your program and to implement in the operational environment.
Real world experience and the underlying science is distilled into a language that can be understood and easily assimilated.
Arm your team with the skill sets needed to train, test, and deploy in a manner that is sound and defensible.
- Determine if your policies and procedures meet current best practices and expectations for court.
- Offer revisions to bring your current policies and procedures into alignment with your practices.
- Establish updates to your current documents to bring your program into compliance.
- Assess your current certification protocols relative to best practices.
- Conduct evaluation or credentialing that meets scientific best practices.
- Design a protocol geared towards your program’s needs and challenges to respond to the deployment environment.
Training and Education
- Formal training courses for teams and programs.
- Individual training for handlers with/without K9.
- Educational outreach across all agency levels.
- Integration of science into training and development of those programs.